Woof n Hoof is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected, your personal data is kept safe and all relevant laws and regulations are implemented. If you would like to know more about how we capture and store your data please contact us email@example.com
We may update this policy from time to time so you should ensure you regularly review this page to ensure you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We collect analytical information about your visits to our website, the resources and the pages you access.
We collect the information you provide when you fill in a form, whether this is the contact form, subscription to our blog or a request for a content download.
Depending on what you do on our website, we may collect and store the following information:
Personal Information – we use a third-party service, HubSpot, to manage our client data and safely store all personal data entered. Please see below for more information on HubSpot This data can include:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your telephone number
- Your consent to be contacted with general marketing or promotional information
Why we need your information
We require your information:
- To respond to any query you may make
- For our internal record keeping
- To provide you with further information about our services or events we are involved in (but only if you have signed up for marketing updates)
- To send you monthly updates on our blog (but only if you have signed up for blog updates)
- To provide statistical analysis of website traffic
You can unsubscribe from all updates at any time, either by using the unsubscribe feature on the newsletter or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do we store your information
All of your information is stored on secure servers within our HubSpot CRM. HubSpot participates in and has certified its compliance with, the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. This means that your information is transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the EEA and the security in place meets the level of protection required under the General Data Protection Regulations. By submitting your data to us you agree to this transfer.
In addition, to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not share, in any way, your information with any third party outside of those employed by Woof n Hoof.
How long do we keep your information
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to deal with any queries you may have.
If you have consented to be kept up to date on our marketing activities, we will keep your information until that time when you unsubscribe from our notifications.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations you have the following rights in relation to your data:
- To ask to confirm that your data is being used and request a copy of that data. This is called a Subject Access Request. We may charge a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with this information. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com if you would like to make a subject access request.
- To ask that we correct inaccurate data that we may have on you. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a data correction.
- To ask us to delete all data we hold on you. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com to request to be forgotten.
- To ask us to not process your personal data for direct marketing and promotional purposes. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To obtain and reuse your data for your own personal uses with other services. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above to request your portable data.
- To object to the way we are processing your data following which we will stop. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To prevent automated decision making and profiling in relation to your data. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com to request we do not automatically profile your data
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Woof n Hoof and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Woof n Hoof. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Woof n Hoof takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.