Adult dog training classes
My group training dog classes are for adult dogs. Some classes are a follow on from the puppy class, but all are open to dogs that are new to my groups.
Continually training your dog in a posititive environment can help to create a better bond between the two of you and create a well behaved canine.
Group sessions are a great way to train alongside other owners so you you can share the experiences, highs and lows.
They are currently no adult dog classes running, but please register your interest to be notified when they are.
Examples of the types of classes I will run are:
- Good behaviour & manners – 6 week course
- Teaching your dog tricks – 1 off sessions
- Playing dog games for enrichment and bonding – 1 off sessions
What can you expect?
I will be putting on a variety of adult training sessions from 6 week focused courses to one off fun events. You can expect to work on:
- Simple manners around other dogs or people
- How to get your dog to come back reliably
- How to get your dog to stop pulling on the lead
- How to get your dog to focus more on you
I will also be holding regular one off sessions for:
- How to teach your dog tricks
- How to play enrichment games with more
- Beginner agility
- Beginner Hoopers
When & where?
Adult training classes will be advertised here on my website and on my Facebook page.
Classes will take place in suitable venues in either Plymouth or South East Cornwall.
Register your interest
Please register your interest for our group sessions, enter your details and note the sessions you are particularly interested in.
“Charlie has a wealth of experience and knowledge with dogs. She very professional and caring. Highly recommend.”